Friday, February 03, 2012

And the winner is .....

Our first competition has come to a close, and at yesterday evenings crop, I asked Petra, to pick the winner out of a hat ... (well, my camera case actually, as we didn't have a hat :) 


And the winner is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Congratulations, Sandi ... you can pick which of the American Crafts Flutterby's you'd like me to send to you. 

Emma will be arranging another competition next Friday, can't wait to see what she comes up with.  So have a great weekend all, oh and don't forget this sunday coming is Sian's Story Telling Sunday, Enjoy xx

6 comments:

Sian said...

Congratulations Sandi!

..and thank you for the shout out for Storytelling Sunday - everyone welcome!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Oh My! That's just what I needed today! You have put a smile back on my face!! Thank You! I'm off to choose & I'll be in touch via email very soon!! :)

Scattychick said...

Congratulations Sandie hope you will share what you create with us all :)

yvette said...

Congratulations Sandi, great way to start the weekend.

Sandra said...

Congratulations Sandi!

Emma said...

Congratulations Sandi :)